See Below for Online GOlf program schedules
Below is some information regarding Summer Camps during the COVID-19 pandemic
- There will be NO programs at Cypress Links or Mangrove Bay for the month of June (class #’s 13, 15, 21 and 23 are cancelled). If you have signed up for the Cypress Links or Mangrove Bay camps in June and have not already requested a refund or transfer of class, you can move to either of the camps at Twin Brooks in June, camps at Cypress or Mangrove later in the summer or request a refund. Please reach out to me for those changes.
- Class numbers 3 (week of June 15th) and 4 (week of June 22nd) at Twin Brooks will be open as originally scheduled.
- The remainder of the summer camps, July – August, will run as originally scheduled at all locations with the important notice that due to social distancing issues if we are still in Phase 1 at the time of the camp, it will be converted to a half day camp. It’s unrealistic to expect proper social distancing to take place at lunch and/or inside activity time with the space we have.
While camps are being run, we will be following CDC guidelines which include the following:
- Every participant will have their temperature checked upon arrival
- If a participant has a temperature of 99° or higher, they will not be allowed in the camp that particular day.
- We will have hand sanitizer the kids will be able to use
- We will follow social distancing guidelines to the best of our ability (6 feet apart)
- There will be no sharing of golf clubs and other equipment.
- If a participant borrows equipment, that equipment will be cleaned and wiped down at the end of the day.
- At the end of each day the interior of the building and the exterior picnic tables will be cleaned.
- Masks and gloves are optional for both staff and youth.
- Please bring a water bottle of some sort each day. We have a touch-less water bottle refill station that can be used.
We are obviously in a very unique time and will do our best to make sure your kids have a great time all while learning this great game.
to register, click the orange register button below after reading the below info.
We are using a new registration platform in 2019. If you are a returning participant and it is your first time in the new registration system, we suggest you login with your email address and use the FORGOT PASSWORD link in the Log In section. By using this link, you will receive an email link that will allow you to create a new password. Please check your SPAM/JUNK folder if you don’t receive it. CLICK HERE for a step-by-step process for resetting your password.
If you are unsure which email we have on file for you, please contact me, Tom Charlton, and I will be glad to help with that info.
If you have never registered for a class with The First Tee of St. Petersburg, you will need to Create a New Account on the log in page.